I’ll be at the Queen’s Park Baby & Children’s Market on Sunday 31st January 2016
10:30am to 1:30pm at Salusbury Primary School, NW6 6RG
Stop by and see me at the door and enter my Prize Draw to Win a Private Pilates Session!
If you can’t make it you can enter through my website here. Or I’ll see you Sunday!
Prize Draw Terms And Conditions
By entering the Prize Draw the Entrant is consenting to the following terms and conditions.
- Prize Draw entries are open from Thursday 28th January until 23:59 on Sunday 31st January.
- No purchase is required.
- The prize is one hour session of Pilates with Karen Appleson one-to-one in her studio.
- Minimum age of entry is 16 years. There are no geographical barriers to entrants, except the winner must be able to attend the session within their own means, as no travel costs or personal expenses will be reimbursed.
- The winner may only accept the Pilates Session after passing a health questionnaire, and if the winner cannot undertake the Pilates Session due to health reasons, the prize is transferable to a suitable substitute.
- One entry per person only.
- You may only enter a person into the Prize Draw with their explicit permission.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is Karen Appleson, of 24 Sneyd Road, London, NW2 6AN, United Kingdom
- The winner will be notified in the week commencing 1st February by email. The prize Pilates Session must be booked by the winner by 1st May 2016, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner’s name and town of residence will also be published this website page. No other personal details will be published without explicit consent from the winner.
- The winner’s name will be chosen blindly from a container of printed names of all Entrants. The draw will be made by an independent person named on this web page following the draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw the Entrant consents for their email address to be added to Karen Appleson’s newsletter mailing list. All subscribers to this list are able to unsubscribe at any time. Entrants’ names and email addresses will never be passed on to 3rd parties or used for any other promotional activity.